My iPhone Apps
I’ve had my phone for a little while now. After trying out a bunch of free apps and games, I’ve found that a lot suck, some are ok, very few apps are any good. So far I’ve only looked at free apps and games because I haven’t seen thing that make me want to open my wallet. Here is a list of the free apps I’ve tried and still have on my phone.
- Evernote – Syncs notes, images, recordings to the web and to desktop machines.
- TweetDeck – Twitter app
- NYTimes – NY Times news article app.
- Amazon – Quickly search Amazon site. You can also take a picture of a product and Amazon will try to identify the product and send you a link.
- Pandora – Stream music to your phone over the cell network.
- UrbanSpoon – Find a restaurant near you by shaking your phone.
- OpenTable – Make dinner reservations on the fly.
- Shazam – Identify a song playing by recording a sound clip. Gives you the song name, artist and album.
- WordPress – Post blog articles and manage blog comments
- MovieFone – Check movie times and watch trailers.
- PhoneFlicks – Manage NetFlix queue.
- myWireless – check AT&T account information.
- TapDefense – Tower Defense game.
- JellyCar – Puzzle game that uses a car. Game has some interesting physics.
- Unblock Me Free – Puzzle game were you try to unblock a colored block.
- Sudoku – Sudoku puzzle game.
- Lemonade Tycoon – Start your business career with a Lemonade stand