My iPhone Apps
I’ve had my phone for a little while now. After trying out a bunch of free apps and games, I’ve found that a lot suck, some are ok, very few apps are any good. So far I’ve only looked at free apps and games because I haven’t seen thing that make me want to open my wallet. Here is a list of the free apps I’ve tried and still have on my phone.
- Evernote – Syncs notes, images, recordings to the web and to desktop machines.
- TweetDeck – Twitter app
- NYTimes – NY Times news article app.
- Amazon – Quickly search Amazon site. You can also take a picture of a product and Amazon will try to identify the product and send you a link.
- Pandora – Stream music to your phone over the cell network.
- UrbanSpoon – Find a restaurant near you by shaking your phone.
- OpenTable – Make dinner reservations on the fly.
- Shazam – Identify a song playing by recording a sound clip. Gives you the song name, artist and album.
- WordPress – Post blog articles and manage blog comments
- MovieFone – Check movie times and watch trailers.
- PhoneFlicks – Manage NetFlix queue.
- myWireless – check AT&T account information.
- TapDefense – Tower Defense game.
- JellyCar – Puzzle game that uses a car. Game has some interesting physics.
- Unblock Me Free – Puzzle game were you try to unblock a colored block.
- Sudoku – Sudoku puzzle game.
- Lemonade Tycoon – Start your business career with a Lemonade stand
Hey I recently posted a list of my favorite apps on my blog as well. If you haven’t done so already, check it out and maybe you will find one or two new free apps to download! epictrinkets.blogspot.com